Grand Rapids Office
- Provide technical expertise on road projects.
- Perform detailed design and plan review of transportation projects.
- Prepare permits and other applications.
- Monitor construction phase activities.
- Minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to obtain PE in the State of Michigan.
- Experience with transportation projects and construction oversight.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of LAP and MDOT roadway design and deliverable requirements.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D required.
- Experience with Microstation/Corridor Modeler desired.
HRC offers flexible work hours, a team and family oriented work environment and excellent benefits, including:
- Paid vacation
- Paid sick time
- Excellent BCBS PPO Plans
- 401k Plan with Employer match
- Employer sponsored continuing education
- Hourly pay with 1.5 overtime pay
At HRC, our goal is to recruit and retain team members who are excited by the ability to help grow our relationships and continue professional development and experience.