HRC PROVIDES PLANNING, STUDIES, DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION OBSERVATIONS SERVICES
In 1915 HRC’s founder, Clarence Hubbell, completed a study on wastewater collection and treatment for the City of Detroit and continued with the design of the City of Detroit’s Wastewater Treatment Plant, one of the largest facilities in the United States.
Throughout its rich history, HRC has provided planning, study, design and construction observation services to municipalities, private, and industrial clients to address their wastewater treatment and collection needs. HRC’s team of professionals are broad based in their knowledge and approach to providing cost-effective environmentally sound solutions meeting regulatory requirements while satisfying client needs.
Areas of Expertise
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment Plants
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment Plants
- SCADA Systems
- Operation & Maintenance Manuals
- Public Education Materials
- Facilities & Project Planning
- Process Engineering
- Combined Sewer Overflow (CSO) Facilities
- Security Systems
- Pump Stations
- Treatability Studies
- Sanitary Sewer Overflow Facilities
- Sanitary Sewer Design & Master Planning
- Trenchless Technologies
Keith McCormack, P.E.
Phone: (248) 454-6348